Sunday, May 2, 2010

New House.

Today will be my first day living in our new house. These days we keep things moving, sorting debris, and cleaning new home. This new house is really much better than that we used to live. Although the rents are a little high, for security reasons and everybody likes it, we decide to rent the house. My roommates are Endia, Candice, and there are two other classmates, but I forgot their English name.

Moving sounds like a very huge project, but it's actually only take me two days to move those things. Because of the new great room, so it's feel like I have little things. I am looking forward to the after days, because we can live together is a great thing. We can work together to study, eat together, go to school together, and also can watch TV with laughing together. These days we have a lot of visitors, some classmates and parents, my father thinks the house we live in is pretty good, I take out a can of health food to him, I had saved a little money before buy it, when he happy, I feel happy, too. Although it's not cheap, but whatever we do to let parents happy is all worth.

There are many follow-up wait me to deal with, I hope I can not only like the new home, but also can get used to this new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment