Sunday, April 25, 2010

Home's mildness.


I have not gone back Taipei for a long time, because I need to prepared the mid-term exam and saved my pocket money, therefore I have been unable to go home. When I stepped into Taipei, I still could feel the dirty air and the crowded people, both familiar and strange.

Before I went home, I helped mother to bought things that she confessed to me. Suddenly I remembered that mother gave me the money to helped her bought the vinegar or the soy sauce came back in childhood. Two days in home of leisurely and carefree, though it's bored, but it's actually happy. Now I relaized why people always said that family is the most comfortable place.

Although there are unhappy and sorrowful things happened to me possibly, as soon as I go home, all these bad thing vanish into thin air. This is family's mysterious place, this is family's warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment