Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday Wish.



This week was very busy, until went home on Friday I could got a real enough rest finally. Busy for reports,homeworks, also for prepared friend's birthday.



We celebrated Candice's twentieth birthday on Monday night in the playground, because the day was very hot, so we decided to drop her water balls to gave her a big surprise, she was very happy and very shocked, but we all played together and had fun.

We change her cake instead of a donut, because last weekend her high school classmates came to I-lan to celebrated her birthday, she has eaten birthday cake twice. Of course, making wishes was practice it! No need to expect, her wishes were still the same old-fashioned, like 'I hope people who are single partner can find their lover' ... . But I thought it was hard to think what she really want to wish in front of everyone who forced you.

Everyone seems to promise their birthday wishes similarly , such as world peace, the health of people around them. It is curious that -- what the third birthday wish is? Several times I even hesitate about what the third wish should I wish, because I heard it is most likely to be achieved. If I could, I really want to listen to someone's birthday wish which is very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment