Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day.


Our family's Mother's Day this year was very 'rich', we ate a hearty meal, which cooked by grandparents, and then ate a big cake, my stomach was fulled of delicious foods. Grandparents cooking were really good, but recently I have no time to went back and took care of their two old people. Only when the celebrations I would went back. We celebrate Mother's Day early on Saturday, ate together and happy chated with each other.

Sunday we three sisters took Mom to lunch , it's named Victoria Tea Resturant, elder sister told us it's very famous, though its location was in a inconspicuous alley. Its dishes were really good to eat, but the prices were a little expensive, maybe it's because its taste was really Hong Kong's favor. What was worth to mentioned was that proprietress was very friendly and treated guests very well. We accompanied Mom went shopping after we'd done our lunch, we bought some new clothes. I hope my mother was really happy, and I want to spend more time to be with her.

Finally, I hope everyone had a pleasant and warm Mother's Day. Wish you all a happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment