Sunday, May 30, 2010

My money are gone.


Don't worry, it's not means someone stole my pocket, I just want to described the situation. I spent my money too much these three days. Such as online-shopping, went to night market, eating and drinking, totally spent about more than $1000 in three days, it's really too exaggerated! But we took lots of advantages from department stores because it was anniversary and was on discount, so I thought it's really very cost-effective and deserved. Next week I may have to start saving money seriously, or I will run behind my expenses. Unconsciously, it's almost to the end of the semester, and there comes summer vacation which students most anticipated, but before the holidays we have horrible final exams. I'm not sure whether my classmates have summer programs, maybe we can get together and taking a trip for few days, but before this I will make preparations for the final exams, or my summer vacation can not be happy to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment